blueberry crumble cupcakes
Today is my first official day back to blogging after many stressful weeks of studying for, and writing exams. Nothing can replace the feeling of endless time and opportunity to create new recipes and explore some of my favourites! Here is my delicious recipe for blueberry crumble cupcakes.
1/2 cup butter, at room temperature
1/2 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 cups all purpose flour
2-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup milk
2 cups blueberries, fresh or frozen
2/3 cup sugar
2/3 cup all purpose flour
1 teaspoon cinnamon
6 tablespoons butter
1. Preheat oven to 350f and prepare a muffin pan.
2. Cream together butter and sugar until pale yellow. Add egg and vanilla and beat in.
3. Sift together flour, baking powder and salt. Add alternately with milk until fully incorporated.
4. Scrape batter into cake pan and spread evenly. Sprinkle blueberries on top of batter.
1. Blend together sugar, flour and cinnamon in a medium sized bowl. Cut butter into cubes and place in bowl.
2. Use hands to crumble up the mixture until it is fine.
3. Sprinkle mixture on top of berries. Bake for 35-40 minutes. Allow to cool before removing to ensure it is set.
Makes 24 cupcakes.